|Event:||CRMUG UK London – July 2018|
|Outline:||Training and networking event for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users. Get the most out of your Dynamics 365.|
|Date:||Wednesday, 4 July 2018|
|Location:||Microsoft UK Paddington Office
2 Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
The next D365UG / CRMUG UK meeting will take place at Microsoft’s offices in Paddington, London. If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamic 365, this event is for you!
Sessions start at 9:30, but please arrive before to register (desk is busy at times), coffee and a chat. The event finishes at 5pm.
This event has three tracks for most of the day, so that everyone you can find a session that fits your profile and expectations. There will be a bit of everything, from the very technical content to customer success stories:
- Connected Field Service and Proactive Customer Engagement with Bots – Kyle Hill
- Data 8 Customer Showcase
- D365 Five Pillars of Success Series: the Importance of Change Management on Adoption – Tim Mazdon & Andrew Bibby
- Fostering Team Excellence Whatever Your Role – Emily Anderson
- Demystifying CTI
- The importance of Brand Perception – Chris Huntingford
- A Journey through the ages of Dynamics – A Customer Showcase – Legal Ombudsman – Sophie Loor
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in D365? – Rowland Dexter
- Go with the Flow with Dynamics 365 – Peter Baddeley
- AND MORE!
We are proud to join CRMUG once more, to present two sessions this time:
- Demystifying CTI: We will simplify concepts and bust some myths often associated with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), as well as explaining some of the terminology and components.
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in Dynamics 365?: In this round table session, we will challenge you, and ourselves, to re-think the concept of a “Lead” and how we manage Leads.
Ask the Experts is a popular CRMUG session, where a panel of experienced Dynamics 365 professionals are available to answer your questions and help in any way they can.
Networking with like minded professionals is as important as the learning you get from these meetings.
See you in London!