This page provides an outline of the minimum system requirements for installing and running Paribus Discovery together with integration into business applications.
Note: These requirements are based upon the latest version(s) of the product, earlier versions may vary.
Paribus Discovery Server Requirements
It does however require the use of Microsoft SQL Server which may be installed upon the same client workstation or upon a central database server as required.
Paribus Discovery Client Workstation Requirements
A Paribus Discovery client workstation installation requires for the following minimum system components. Additional elements maybe required for systems integration with your business applications.
- 1.8 GHz Pentium-class processor (or higher)
- 250Mb of free Memory †
- 50Mb free hard disk space ‡
† The memory required by the Paribus Discovery application may vary and require additional memory based upon the size of the data to be processed.
‡ The disk space required is for the Paribus Discovery product installation only – Paribus Control Databases will require additional disk space upon the SQL Server.
Supported Operating Systems
The following operating systems are supported with the recommendation that the latest Windows updates are applied.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3) †
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008-R2, 2012, 2012-R2, 2016
† Not a supported platform for some application integrations (Paribus Discovery plug-ins), see sections below for more details.
Required Software Components
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 (or above)
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) – version 2.8 or above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 or above
Microsoft SQL Server Support
Paribus Discovery requires the support of Microsoft SQL Server for hosting its application control database (Paribus Control Database). This can be installed locally upon the Paribus client workstation, or centrally upon a database server. If you already have an existing installation of Microsoft SQL Server, then this may also be used providing it is one of the supported versions. The following versions of Microsoft SQL Server are supported:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016
Publicly available versions of Microsoft SQL Server are also available.
† There is likely to be a reduction in Paribus’ operational performance when using SQL Express, due to the resource limitations imposed by this cut-down platform (such as max CPU, memory and DB size).
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
To integrate Paribus Discovery with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, the following additional system requirements should be noted:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 ††
† For Microsoft Dynamics CRM v4.0, please contact us directly.
Required Software Components
- Windows Identity Foundation (required for CRM federated authentication)
- Windows XP Operating System not supported
Integration with Infor CRM (formerly Saleslogix)
To integrate Paribus Discovery with Infor CRM (Saleslogix), the following additional system requirements should be noted:
- Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Version 7.5.4 or above supported
- Infor CRM (Saleslogix) LAN supported (requires the Saleslogix OLE DB Provider) †
- SData integration not supported
† Paribus Discovery requires connection to the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) database via the SQL Server OLE DB Provider to read and match the data. Then requires connection to the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) database via the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) OLE DB Provider to perform the data updates (merging/purging of data).
← Back to the Help Center menu.
See the Paribus Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.