|Summary:||This set of articles walks you through creating the different types of custom fields and how you can make use of them in Paribus Discovery.|
|Article Type:||How-To Guide, Technical Article|
|Related Product(s):||This article relates to the following products:
Paribus Discovery custom field
Paribus Discovery provides definition sets for three different CRM systems. The definitions are for standard tables and fields however customers may have custom fields. And a custom field may help with the deduplication task in various ways. For example:
- As an Information Column to assist a business user to identify a Primary record
- As a means to filter records for checking
- As a condition to determine potential duplication
Below are links to a number of articles that show how to work with custom fields in Paribus Discovery including how to export your own definitions for use in a new Paribus Control database.
- Custom fields – Extracting – This only applies to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 customers.
- Custom fields – Setting up an Information Column
- Custom fields – Converting Option Sets
- Custom fields – Adding as a filter
- Custom fields – Adding as a Match condition